The project intends to develop next generation interactive tools and didactic-training activities conducted by youth workers.
The so-called "Europe Zone" I, in fact, will indeed be a place to be discovered and where young people will be able to experience "competitive adventure" characterized by respect for human rights, promotion of coexistence and inclusion, support for integration and solidarity, citizenship rights and promotion of European values.
During the project we plan to create:
- a kind of virtual educational museum of all that the European Union represents and has represented in history since its birth;
- a multifunctional, informal and interactive space where to develop debates and compa-risons, where to play and learn at the same;
- an "educational path" between the actions and activities characterizing the supranational community;
- a "meeting place and exchange of views on Europe";
- a training and awareness event where young people (especially those in the 11-18 age group) will be able to learn and express themselves by playing;
- a tool available to all stakeholders operating in the European sector to teach Europe in a new way and with greater effectiveness and secure involvement.
The objective of the project is to promote the positive action of Europe, as it was born in the first years of development and birth, and then perceived by all European peoples as the driving force of a "12-star" future, favouring greater participation active in the social and political context and returning to excite people on the dream of a united people, allowing greater participation of citizens in the institutions and reviving in them the confidence in the action of the future "state of the states".
The "Explore Europe" project involves the development of a tool-kit consisting of the indicated 3 intellectual outputs that will allow the realization of an innovative non formal cultural training program, modern, comprehensive, simple, effective, productive and pro-active on European citizenship aimed at young people and youth workers. The Kit will consist of an interactive animation on the European Union, a team game and a virtual simulation of the European Parliament. The whole kit will be developed in 4 languages (Italian, English, Turkish and Romanian) and will be based on operational methodologies that will favour learning through play.
Action n. 2020-2-IT03-KA205-018664
realized in the framework of the program
Erasmus Plus KA2 Strategic Partnerships for Youth
This material has been funded with support from the European Commission. The content of this material reflects the views only of the authors and the National Agency or the European Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information.
2021 - 2023